Thursday, January 26, 2012

Triptych Montage

 -1

 - 2


 - 3

 





Pre-
I have known about Photoshop and other related programs for quite some time now. However, i am completely unaware of how to use these programs and the full potential they can reach. I have a strong desire to learn and i feel that this project is a great beginning. 25 images, three different pages, and a new experiment.. lets do it.

Post-

Extremely long preoject but for sure a fun time. im satisfied that toying with some of my favorite pictures in my own way is considered homework. Can't wait for the next project

7 comments:

  1. Love the randomness of the color. Do the layouts have meaning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last image you have posted with Jim being large and prominent brings the piece together- Jim being iconic and famous for the way he lived his life, the word and images surrounding him are perfect. im also thinking it says a lot about you personally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I would so love to crawl around in Jims pit...
    this is a beautiful collage...the third is my favorite.
    The use of the color tatoo like object on the black n white body really stands out to me!
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last is my favorite as well. It has the most interaction between the photos you used, with that stuff in Jim's pit. Do these images have any personal meanings to you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. the second and third one have the best composition in my opinion, I like the way you laid the images out with Jim being in the background. excited to see your animation from these images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gonna jump on the Jim train here and say the third is my favorite. I want to hear your description of your triptych though, so I can understand your whole idea. All 3 are very vibrant and eye catching though, and definitely fun to just look at.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DARTH VADER!!! use the force, Luke. All three of your panels have a different feel, which I like. The first one, which I like the best, feels like poster. The third one I feel could be a magazine cover. I like the colors in all of them, and the peace sign is especially eye-catching :)

    ReplyDelete