Sunday, March 11, 2012

Art is Art as Art




Pre- I was extremely nervous for this project. I had no idea what i was doing and how/if this would work. I have to admit i was pretty excited to finally be able to create a video of some sort completely on my own.

Post- I am very satisfied with the work that resulted. i was able to do almost everything i wanted too, except for a few video transitions and filters. In the future i would love to edit the video and fix/adjust these minor obstacles and make my first video work exceptional to my standards and expectations. I hope you enjoy!

-For the audio i used Robert Irwin's documentary called "Primaries and Secondaries." It was the first 1:27 seconds of the video.

http://www.ubu.com/film/irwin_primaries.html


"I feel that Art is everything, art can be created on anything, and art is why everything is here. Art is art as Art and everything else, is everything else... But those two are 2 closely related in my eyes for this statement to be 100% true."

No comments:

Post a Comment