Sunday, April 22, 2012

CrowdSourcing Participation

1) -Man With A Movie Camera: The Global Remake http://dziga.perrybard.net/ 


i uploaded my video of my first video project here in my ART 245 class. It is a video reproduction, and it fit with the hash tag of putting up a poster, here is a screen shot with a link. Scroll down to view my upload, it begins with the picture of "What if?"








2) myamazingbutt.com, this website is one a fellow classmate made, portraying many different butts. I uploaded a picture of my girlfriends to participate, i felt that her butt would be much more attractive than mine. Here is a photo of the image i uploaded with a link to the website.




3) Young Me/Now Me project:http://www.zefrank.com/youngmenowme/, this website displays 2 photos of a timeone of an individual young and old imitating the younger picture. I uploaded my pictures from 8th grade to now well into college. Here are the 2 photos i uploaded with the bottom one containing a link to the website.



No comments:

Post a Comment